Starbucks – STNL Gold
· Starbucks Opened 2,254 New Locations in 3 Years
· CAP Rates Vary State by State
· CAP Rates Vary By Listing Broker
· Demographics Play A Key Role in Long Term Viability
· Working with a Local Broker Will Restrict You to ‘In-House’ ListingsWith an extensive network of legal relationships, Progress assisted a valued client in structuring the ‘Acquiring LLC,’ review due diligence and close the acquisition with a 6.5% cap rate. After negotiating the terms of the acquisition, Progress Capital also arranged permanent mortgage financing options. Having negotiated a higher than average cap-rate accompanied by favorable lending terms, allowed the client to forecast a better than average ROI with additional tax benefits at years end. Progress Capital looks at the national STNL market as a whole, allowing us to offer and advise our clients the best opportunities to provide them a healthy, long-term ROI.